Friday, October 5, 2012

week 4: it's been a long week

Well, this week was a long week.  From locking my kids in the car, to getting an average of 3 hours of sleep a night due to a teething baby, and then attending my Grandma's wake and funeral, I am EXHAUSTED!

With that, I'm keeping this week's post short and sweet.  Here are this weeks results:

Start weight: 190.7lbs
Goal weight: 155lbs
Last week's weigh in: 179.4lbs
Today's weigh in: 178.2lbs
Total weight loss: 12.5lbs
Pounds to goal weight: 23.2lbs

Yay!  Another success!  1.2lbs... although I think I gained it all back and then some after the day I had today!  Italians know how to feed a crowd ;)  Guess I'm going to have to be extra good this week to make up for it.  I'm actually not that worried.  I've been doing so well and I know this week is going to be great.

Here is a quick picture I snapped of myself today at my Uncle's house during the reception after my Grandma's service.  I fit in my old skirt!  Yay!



Thanks again for all your support!

~Mama Frenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment